SAP PI/Po Training
SAP-PI/PO COURSE CONTENT:
- What is middleware?
- What is Integration and why?
- Introduction to SAP Net Weaver.
- Difference between XI, PI and PO
- Difference between Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction of PI/ PO tools:
Design Time Components,
Configuration time Components.
Administrative and Monitoring Components
- System Landscape Directory:
- Enterprise Services Repository:
How to Import Software components,
Fault message types.
- Integration Directory:
Integrated Configuration( ICO)
- Configuration and Monitoring:
Communication channel monitor,
IDOC Adapter monitor,
- Communication Adapters:
- Types of Mappings:
- Predefined Functions:
- User-Defined Functions.
- Net Weaver BPM (NWBPM):
Introduction to NWBPM
Difference between CCBPM and NWBPM
Introduction of NWDS.
- Integration Scenarios: File to file,
SOAP to RFC,
REST to RFC,
File to IDOC,
JDBC to File,
RFC to REST,
IDOC to JDBC,
JDBC to IDOC,
SOAP to PROXY
REST to PROXY.
SAP is one of the most widely used tools across the world and finds its application in almost every industry. SAP PI/PO is one of the key tools that help users to integrate solutions. PI stands for Process Integration and PO stands for Process Orchestration. It allows easy synchronization of data between different systems.At Igrow soft solutions, we use SAP PI/PO 7.5
SAP PI/PO is one of the most widely used tools worldwide and hence the demand for skilled and efficient employees is also present. With a sound knowledge of SAP PI/PO, you can apply for several positions and give your career the boost it needed. Our
- He is an SAP-certified ABAP professional
- Extensive skills in handling teams and managing the work-relationship building, negotiation, collaboration, advocacy, governance, and consensus-building
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills including technical and non-technical users
- Communicate well within the organization and management teams utilizing strong presentation skills combined with a solid technical background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally, in writing and via presentations
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Work in an ambiguous environment and streamline, excellent solution provisioning skills with varied technologies within SAP strong analytical and communication skills, including the ability to rapidly gather data, structure hypotheses and develop synthesized findings and recommendation.