SAP ABAP on HANA Training
In today's data-driven world, the tools for managing and analyzing data are gaining great importance and most of companies are looking for well-trained employees to handle the processes. is one of the most widely used relational database management systems across the world. The primary function of SAP HANA as a database server is to store all the data and retrieve as per the requirements of various applications. Apart from this, the tool can also be used to perform several other important tasks like predictive analysis, text analytics, spatial data processing, streaming analytics, text search, graph data processing, and a lot more.
Real-time reporting and data provisioning.
It provides great speeds while processing a massive amount of data.
It can access data form various sources.
The application and database can be deployed to a cloud environment.
It is simple to use and simplifies a lot of processes.
It is very cost-effective.
SAP HANA provides information modeling and design environment.
Third-party support on SQL and MDX interface.
SAP ABAP HANA has taken a quantum leap in SAP technology that aims at digitization of the whole economy, not only in new custom development projects but also in the existing applications. ABAP remains as an important language for many custom developments and SAP business applications. Invade of ABAP 7.4, resulted in various improvements to the ABAP language, which allows writing streamlined ABAP code and getting benefits from SAP HANA. The course helps you to master the optimization of ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) applications that gives access to data stored in the SAP HANA Database. Our training covers features for unified data modeling and definition with core data services, database-independent programming with open SQL, and simplified control of stored procedures with ABAP – managed database procedures.
- He is an SAP-certified ABAP professional
- Extensive skills in handling teams and managing the work-relationship building, negotiation, collaboration, advocacy, governance, and consensus-building
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communications and presentation skills including technical and non-technical users
- Communicate well within the organization and management teams utilizing strong presentation skills combined with a solid technical background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally, in writing and via presentations
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Work in an ambiguous environment and streamline, excellent solution provisioning skills with varied technologies within SAP strong analytical and communication skills, including the ability to rapidly gather data, structure hypotheses and develop synthesized findings and recommendation.